The AQM 65 Ambient Air Monitoring is a fully integrated air monitoring station that delivers ‘near reference‘ levels of performance.
It offers the optimal balance between performance and price – measuring criteria pollutants to WHO air quality limits yet costing 3-5 x less than a traditional station based on analyzer technology.
- When linked together in a network, and coupled with remote data acquisition, AQM 65s will form
a lower cost,
- high density ambient pollution monitoring system for a city or industrial perimeter.
The size of a large suitcase, the unit can be:
- transported by car,
- carried by two people,
- installed and operational in under 30 minutes.
This makes deployment and relocation quick and easy, opening up monitoring locations that were previously inaccessible to traditional monitoring stations.
Because the enclosure is small, the energy required to temperature control it is much lower than for a traditional monitoring station. Lower power consumption opens up the possibility of remote power supply, further decreasing the total ownership cost.
A unique modular design increases flexibility and makes maintenance and servicing easy.
Order your Ambient Air Monitoring with as many or as few sensors as you like – then purchase additional sensors as needed.
The sensors, packaged in modules, can be individually removed from the enclosure and sent away for servicing, or simply swapped out for a new one.
Such convenience decreases downtime and lowers the total cost of ownership.
You may also move sensor modules from one monitoring location to another as part of a network.
Unlike other sensor-based instruments, the AQM 65 is designed to be calibrated using standard calibration equipment used to calibrate ambient air quality analyzers.
This ensures your measurements will be robust and traceable back to reference standards.
We also offer calibration equipment specifically designed for the
- AQM 65 – the AirCal 1000 portable calibrator
- the AirCal 8000 which comes fully integrated with your AQM 65 system.
What can it measure?
The Ambient Air Monitoring can measure up to 10 common pollutants simultaneously, including:
- ozone (O3),
- nitrogen dioxide (NO2),
- nitrogen oxides (NOx),
- carbon monoxide (CO),
- sulphur dioxide (SO2),
- volatile organic compounds (VOC),
- hydrogen sulphide (H2S),
- carbon dioxide (CO2), and
- particulate matter (TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1).
- You can also continuously measure up to 10 environmental factors, including rainfall, temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed and direction.
Download: Specification Sheet