The Guardian® NG DC infrared gas monitor offers:-
- near analyser quality continuous sampling,
- display of CO2 concentrations between 0 – 3000ppm to 0-100% by volume from low voltage DC supplies in the range of 18-30V.
- a wide variety of applications,
- these wall-mounted monitors can detect CO2 from sampling points up to 30 metres away, using the integral sampling system.
The Guardian® NG infrared gas monitor is
- supplied with an LCD display and digital alarm set-point controls,
- housed in a robust plastic IP54-rated enclosure to prevent the ingress of particulates and water.
What does a Gas Detector do?
Gas Detectors measure and detect a wide range of gases. Our Guardian NG DC Gas Detector can also be used for CH4, CO measurement. The equipment is set up to measure single use gases at a time.
Gas Detector Applications
Gas Detectors are suitable for a wide range of industries:
- TOC Analysis
- Endothermic Process Control
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Controlled Atmosphere Storage