RF Personal Monitor. Isotropic sensors with RMS response.
WEIGHTED RESPONSE TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
ICNIRP, European Directive 2013/35/EU, FCC and Safety Code 6 (2015)
HIGH INTENSITY AUDIBLE, VISIBLE AND VIBRATORY ALARM
With user definable trigger threshold
EXPOSIMETER WITH DATALOGGER
Data collecting and Reporting RF Personal Monitor
GPS AND ALTIMETER
Geolocation of measurements
More than one month using two rechargeable AA batteries
USB COMMUNICATION PORT
Data downloading, set-up and battery charging
EXPOSIMETER MAIN FEATURES
- According to the international standards on EMF safety.
- E-field measurements up to 8 GHz and H-field measurements up to 1 GHz.
- Isotropic sensors.
- RMS detection.
- Weighted response for direct comparison to a specific limit: ICNIRP, European Directive 2012/35/EU, FCC or Safety Code 6 (2015).
- High intensity audible, visible and vibratory alarms.
Optional GPS and Altimeter.
- User-defined alarm threshold.
- Datalogger for reporting and historical registry of data.
- PC USB connection for data downloading and configuration.
- Small and light.
- Powered by two standard AA batteries, disposable or rechargeable through its USB port.
- More than 200 hours autonomy.
The WaveMon has a shaped (weighted) response to specific standards. It is not a single model trying to follow all standards at the same time.
The current available monitors are:
- WaveMon RF-8 ICN = ICNIRP version
- WaveMon RF-8 EUD = European Directive 2013/35/EU version
- WaveMon RF-8 FCC = FCC version
- WaveMon RF-8 SC6 = Safety Code 6 (2015) version
Download Datasheet: WaveMon_Datasheet_EN RF-8